- INCLUDES ROPE, SHACKLE, & STOPPER - Comes with synthetic winch rope, heavy-duty snap shackle and rubber stopper. Each rope also includes a spliced eye on one end and a terminal end on the other (terminal end can be removed if not required by winch)
- PROTECTIVE SLEEVE - Comes with a heavy-duty protective sleeve to protect against fraying, over-heating, and slippage.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: will fit most winches on SUVs, Jeeps, Trucks, ATVs, UTVs, etc. including SmittyBilt, ARB, Power Winch, etc
- HEAVY DUTY & LIGHT – Offorading Gear Synthetic rope is heavy-duty yet light and has minimal stretch. This synthetic rope constructed from heavy duty UHMWPE and is extremely easy to handle on the hands compared with wire rope. It easily and flawlessly retracts and releases on almost any winch. It's the ultimate trail insurance!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — If you are not satisfied or would like to exchange your rope we are happy to do so WITHIN 30 DAYS of your purchase date.
This is the ultimate winch package for those replacing either wire line or their current synthetic rope. This Offroading Gear Synthetic Rope package features a generous amount of synthetic rope, a heavy duty snap shackle, and a rubber stopper. Built from extremely strong UHMWPE, all of our ropes are laboratory strength tested to ensure your rope is ready to perform when you need it. This universal fit rope will fit nearly any winch (refer to your winch documentation for the exact size required)
Each rope comes with a heavy-duty protective sleeve to protect against fraying, over-heating, and slippage. All of our ropes are heavy-duty yet light and have minimal stretch. Offroading Gear synthetic rope is extremely easy to handle on the hands compared with wire rope and our competitors. One end includes a shackle (with heavy duty snap hook) and the other end includes a terminal end which can be removed if your winch does not require a terminal end. Also includes a convenient carrying bag that can be used for your rope or other accessories.
Brand: Offroading Gear
Breaking Strength: 3/16" (4400 lbs), 1/4" (6400 lbs), 3/8" (18,5000 lbs) - Laboratory Tested
Shackle Size: 3/16" Rope - 1/4 Shackle "; 1/4" Rope - 5/16" Shackle; 3/8" Rope - 3/8" Shackle
Material Type: UHMWPE
Accessories Included: Snap Shackle, Rubber Stopper, Carrying Bag
Warranty: 1 Year