- GREAT FOR CAMPING, PICNICS, THE BEACH AND MORE - The Offroading Gear Awning provides a rugged awning to nearly any vehicle. It will keep you cool in the sun and dry in the rain and you'll wonder how you ever camped without one.
- Includes FREE 6.5' Front Wall Extension ($80 Value) - Great for extending your awning, providing additional wind/rain protection, covering gear, and more
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES w/ ALL HARDWARE - Easily installs on most roof racks and sets up in seconds - great for SUVs, Jeeps, Trucks, or nearly any other vehicle. Includes all hardware including mounting brackets, cover, nuts/bolts, tie down ropes, and wrench.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Manufactured from durable aluminum with heavy duty Waterproof ultra-thick 600D Ripstop Polyester the Offroading Gear awning outperforms most of the higher priced competition.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — If you are not satisfied or would like to exchange your product, we are happy to do so WITHIN 30 DAYS of your purchase date.
The awning installs quickly and easily on to almost any roof rack on an SUV, car, van, truck, or nearly any other vehicle. Anyone can do it without professional installation help. Simply mount the two installation brackets on your rack, secure the awning to the brackets with the included hardware, and you’re done. To retract the awning, you simply unzip the include carrying case, pull out the awning, telelscope the poles, and you’re done! It couldn’t be easier.
Constructed from ultra heavy duty 600D Ripstop Polyester in Dark Beige, each awning is water proof and extremely durable and is nearly twice as thick as other competitor's fabric. Each frame is constructed from rugged aluminum and includes a built in case to retract the awning into when not in use. All necessary hardware is included wih each awning.
The Offroading Gear awning can be easily installed onto almost any SUV, truck, jeep, or other vehicle.
The most common application is to install the awning onto a roof rack. Simply slide the included L-Brackets into the channels of your roof rack, attach the included nuts, tighten the bolts, and you're done. Other applications are possible and you simply need to attach the included L-Brackets to some type of fixture. Popular applications include on to roof rack cages, directly onto roof rack bars, and onto truck racks. We include all the necessarily nuts/bolts for roof racks but for other applications you may need to use your own nuts/bolts given the variety of mounting possibilities.
Size: 6.5'W (Car Width) x 6.5 'L (Extended Out)/6.5'W (Car Width) x 8 'L (Extended Out)
Color: Dark Beige/Coffee
Material: 600D Ripstop Polyester
Hardware: 2 'L' Brackets, 4 locknut screws/bolts, 2 tie down ropes, 2 stakes, wrench
Driving Case: Included
Warranty: 1 Year