- TWO SHACKLES - Each kit includes two synthetic shackles for all of your vehicle recovery and towing needs
- GREAT FOR MANY USES - Great for a variety of applications including off-road, on-road, 4x4s, cars, ATVs, and more.
- STRONGER THAN STEEL - Each shackle has breaking strengths that far exceeds that of traditional steel shackles. Each production run is strength tested to ensure that highest quality standards possible.
- HIGH VISIBILITY & FLOATS - Each shackle is made from high visibility yellow UHWPE rope and floats - you'll never have a problem losing another shackle in the mud or water again.
- EASY ON/OFF - Each shackle is constructed from a single piece of UHWPE rope and can be easily attached and un-attached
PAIR OF TWO OFFROADING GEAR SYNTHETIC SHACKES
No more easy to lose and dangerous steel shackles!
Offroading Gear’s Synthetic Shackles are an ingenious alternative to steel shackles. These shackles are built from industrial grade UHMWPE rope and are 4x4 tested and proven. Each shackle has a minimum breaking strength of 22,000-38,000 lbs (refer to the sizing chart below) and are stronger than traditional steel shackles. These shackles are a must have for any off-road 4x4 vehicle.
Each shackle is made from high visibility yellow UHWPE rope and floats - you'll never have a problem losing another shackle in the mud or water again. The shackles are constructed to allow for easy attachment and unattachment. Comes with a convenient carrying bag to protect your shackles and keep the rest of your vehicle clean.
5/16” Shackle, 22,000 lbs Minimum Breaking Strength
3/8” Shackle, 30,000 lbs Minimum Breaking Strength
7/16” Shackle, 34,000 lbs Minimum Breaking Strength
1/2” Shackle, 38,000 lbs Minimum Breaking Strength