- ULTRA-ROOMY ROOF TOP TENT FOR 2: The Granville III is spacious for up to 2 adults. Opens to 48" wide x 83" long x 49” high.
- PEACEFUL NIGHT’S SLEEP – The Granville III will give you the most peaceful night sleep you’ve ever experienced while camping with its 2.25” thick foam mattress (with removable/washable cover)
- EASY SET-UP & INSTALLATION: Our Rooftents install easily on almost any vehicle with a roof rack. Installation is simple even for the least mechanically inclined individuals! Includes all necessary hardware and accessories.
- INCLUDES 6.5’ ALUMINUM LADDER & TRAVEL COVER – Reaching your tent is easy with the included 6.5’ aluminum ladder ($199 value) and heavy duty travel cover.
- LIGHT & RUGGED: The Granville III weighs under 100 lbs but makes no sacrifice in quality with it’s durable 5/8” aluminum tent poles and 420D Polyester Oxford PU coated material.
Get off the ground with an Offroading Gear “Granville III” Roof Top Tent. The Granville 3 is our lightest and most compact tent but doesn’t sacrifice on roominess. Weighing less than 100 lbs it is the ideal roof tent for two adults. It’s great for smaller SUVs, wagons, vans, or nearly any other vehicle. Installation is easy for anyone (no professional assistance needed) and includes all the necessary hardware and accessories.
The Granville III brings luxury to camping. As you ascend the included 6.5 aluminum ladder you’ll be greeted by a spacious room for up to 2 large adults. Feel the breeze come in through the multiple over-sized windows with mesh enclosures to keep the bugs out. The ultra thick 2.25” foam mattress will give you the best sleep of you’ve ever experienced camping. At night, unroll the window enclosures to keep the tent perfectly dim throughout the morning.
All of Offroading Gear’s roof top tents are constructed from heavy-duty waterproof rip-stop polyester. They are amongst the most rugged tents on the market today. They include rugged 5/8” anodized aluminum tent poles along with stainless steel hinges and are built to withstand anything that you, the weather, or your kids can throw at it. All of our tents can be mounted for either rear or side access.
Weight: 96 lbs
Size Open: 48" wide x 83" long x 49" high
Size closed: 48’’ wide x 41’’ long x11’’ high
Included Accessories: 6’5” Ladder; Mounting hardware; Travel cover;